We have 16 units in stock. Use the
form below to search our inventory.
Upon returning from active duty with the United States Air Force, Walter F. Fyda founded and incorporated The Fyda White Truck Co. on October 19, 1954. The company started with a staff of six employees who were responsible for selling and servicing White trucks in the Youngstown and Warren, Ohio areas.
Bob Fyda, Walter Fyda's son, came to work for the company in 1974. After working for three years in all facets of the operations, Bob became President in 1977. Under Bob's tutelage, the Company expanded to Columbus, Ohio in 1985. Another of Walter's sons, Tim Fyda, joined the company in 1987 after serving eight years in the Air Force. Settling in Columbus, Tim took the reigns as manager of the Columbus operation. Then in 1997, Tim was named president of the corporation.
Fyda Freightliner, now a nationally recognized dealer, continued its expansion with the opening of a third facility in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1996. Fyda Freightliner established a fourth dealership when it acquired the Freightliner territory in Cincinnati, Ohio.
In 2005, the company opened its fifth dealership in Barkeyville, Pennsylvania.